Finding your train schedule just got easier! The New Mexico Rail Runner Express recently introduced a new online responsive schedule option. Passengers viewing the schedule on our website can now select their stations of origin and destination, and get a complete list of train departure and arrival times specific to their trip.
Station to Station View
How it Works
- Select the Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday train schedule as needed
- To select your station of origin, use the “From” drop-down menu
- To select your destination, use the “To” drop-down menu
- Click “Get Schedule”
- A list of all departure and arrival times between the selected stations will appear below the “Get Schedule” button
- To reverse your departure and arrival stations for a return trip, simply click the two blue arrows next to the drop-down menu and click “Get Schedule” once again
- Departure times list the train number, station name, and whether the train is north or southbound
- If the train has a quiet car, it is noted by the appearance of a red triangle in the departure time box
Full Schedule View
For those who want to view the full train schedule, it is still available and easy to find.
- Simply navigate to the Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday train schedule page, and select the “Full Schedule” tab for the day of the week selected
- In addition, passengers can click on a station name to view details about that station, such as address, parking information, bus connections, and area attractions